2016 Chevy Silverado 1500 for Sale near Denver, CO
Get Behind the Wheel of the Silverado 1500 Today!
It’s here, and it’s ready to impress: the 2016 Chevy Silverado 1500 for sale near Denver, CO, is at Medved Autoplex and there’s one waiting for you to drive home in today! With its robust power under the hood, there’s no job on your to-do list that can’t be conquered. Whether you need a vehicle for the worksite or just everyday driving, the Silverado 1500 is a one-of-a-kind pickup.
When picking out your engine to power the Silverado 1500, you’ll feel like a kid at the candy store. There are three available powertrains, with each one being more potent than the last. To start off, the base model of the Silverado 1500 comes standard with a 4.3L V6 engine. It provides 285 horsepower and 305 lb.-ft. of torque, in addition to efficiency that you might not expect from a truck with its 18/24 MPG city/hwy1. Upgrade your power to eight cylinders with the 5.3L V8 powerhouse. You’ll feel the rush of adrenaline, as it is capable of up to 355 horsepower and 383 lb.-ft. of torque. When you need to haul a heavy load of cargo, the Silverado 1500 is ready with its 11,100-lb. towing capacity2. For the most power under the hood of the Chevy Silverado 1500, there’s no better option that the 6.2L EcoTec3 V8. Unleash its 420 horsepower and 460 lb.-ft. of torque, and its 12,000-lb. towing capacity3 is best-in-class3.
If your truck is your mobile office, then you need an interior that is loaded with the latest technology. Luckily, the 2016 Chevy Silverado 1500 for sale near Denver, CO, has all the tech you need to stay productive when on-the-go. Keep your phone’s battery full with the wireless charging station4, located conveniently in the center console. The 2016 Silverado 1500 is also the first full-size pickup to offer a 4G LTE Wi-Fi5 hotspot. Its signal is strong and reliable enough that seven devices can be connected at once for internet browsing while on I-70. Access to all of your features will be within arm’s reach with the Chevrolet MyLink6 touchscreen display. You’ll have your pick between a 7-inch or 8-inch screen that provides a hub for all your entertainment features.
The most important part of any drive is staying safe, and the Silverado 1500 is equipped with ample security features to protect you and your family. It comes standard with six airbags7 and a high-strength steel safety cage to shield you in the event of a collision. To ensure you can tow with confidence, the Silverado 1500 also offers an Integrated Brake Controller and StabiliTrak with Trailer Sway Control.
The 2016 Chevy Silverado 1500 for sale near Denver, CO, is a pickup that won’t cut corners. Take it for an unforgettable test drive at Medved Autoplex. When you see all that the Silverado 1500 has to offer, you won’t want to drive anything else!
1. EPA-estimated Silverado 2WD with 6-speed transmission.
2. Silverado 1500 2WD Double Cab Standard Box or Crew Cab Short Box with available 5.3L V8 engine and Max Trailering Package. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner's Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
3. Silverado 1500 LTZ 2WD Double Cab Standard Box or Crew Cab Short Box with the available 6.2L V8 engine and Max Trailering Package. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow. Class is half-ton full-size pickups.
4. The system wirelessly charges one PMA- or Qi-compatible mobile device. Some devices require an adaptor or back cover. To check for phone or other device compatibility, visit my.chevrolet.com/learn for details.
5. Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
6. MyLink functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
7. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.