Suzuki is pretty proud of their Kizashi. In fact, they like it so much they’re betting you $100 bucks that you’ll also prefer it to competitors such as the New Honda Accord, Hyundai Sonata, Ford Fusion, Mazda6, Chevy Malibu, Nissan Alitma, or Subaru Lecacy.
If you complete the $100 Kizashi Test Drive Challenge before November 30, 2011 but within three days of the test drive purchase a New Honda Accord, Hyundai Sonata, Ford Fusion, Mazda6, Chevy Mailbu, Nissan Alitma, or Subaru Legacy Suzuki Automotive will send you a $100 prepaid debit card in appreciation for your time and consideration.
Here’s how it works:
- Inquire about the $100 Kizashi Test-Drive Challenge Offer form at Medved Suzuki or other participating Authorized Suzuki Automotive Dealers, and test drive a new 2011 or 2012 Suzuki Kizashi.
- Have the Suzuki Sales Manager fill in his or her name and promotion code number and sign the form confirming your test drive.
- Purchase a new (4 cylinder) 2011 or 2012 Honda Accord, Hyundai Sonata, Ford Fusion, Mazda6, Chevy Malibu, Nissan Altima, or Subaru Legacy within three days of your Kizashi test drive.
- Submit this signed Suzuki Kizashi Challenge Test Drive Form and Proof of Purchase (a legible copy of the sales contract and state-issued registration card) for the qualifying competitive vehicle. All proof of purchase ownership documetns must match the customer name on the test-drive form.
- Mail this form and proof of purchase to:
- Kizashi Test-Drive Challenge Offer
C/O ShowMax Marketing
4431 Corporate Center Drive, Suite 101
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
Offer expires 11/30/11. Claims must be postmarked by 12/15/11. Keep a copy for your records.
The worse that could happen is you’ll get to test drive an amazing vehicle you might not have considered before. It’s that easy, no purchase necessary. For more details contact Medved Suzuki today (303) 857- 5801